E-Cycles Pro for Mac
Focus on your Art
The fastest and easiest photorealistic render engine for Blender. A drop-in replacement, 100% compatible with the Blender/Cycles. You can use all your materials and add-ons while rendering with state of the art render quality. Offers the best denoising technology available today, a streamlined UI for ease of use and fast workflows, Light Groups for very fast lighting setup, and much more.
"Thank you for such a great product!" - Michael Bengtsson from www.Mindbender.com
Over 10 000 new artists already using E-Cycles 2022! You can have a look to the gallery below!
See E-Cycles in action:
You can see E-Cycles Pro 3.x new features in action in the feature tour (Note: Animation denoising requires OptiX, only available on PC for now):
Main features of E-Cycles:
- 100% compatible with Cycles
- Supports all devices supported by Blender (Intel and arm Macs, CPU and Metal)
- State of the art denoising technology
- Light Linking
- Physical Glare
- Render Overlay for ultra fast re-render and variations creation
- Smart Clay rendering
- Many new features and a streamlined UI for ease of use and fast workflows
- Light Groups in the viewport for instant feedback on changes to your lighting setup with denoising support (requires an OpenGL 4.3 compatible graphic card)!
- SSAA for crisp textures and detail-rich denoising
- Access to both professional-grade stability and bleeding edge features to fit the needs of every project: support for Long Term Support releases, stable releases and master builds
- 30 days money back guarantee. It works as advertised or you get your money back!
Animation denoising requires OptiX, which is available in the PC version here. If you only want the out-of-the-box speed-up, you can get it for $1 here!
Made with E-Cycles
Photoscanned food animation by iMeshh made with E-Cycles
Premiere lift group (a company that works with Zaha Hadid and Porsche, among others) switched from Unreal Engine to E-Cycles for all their still image renders and animations.
See more renders on their website!
The Distant World 2 trailer by Tim Barton was rendered 100% in E-Cycles:
You can see more examples on Tim Barton's Artstation page!
iMeshh, a store known for their extremely high quality assets, have also switched entirely to E-Cycles. Their team have made a great video about the features that helped them most in their workflow:
The Episode VII of the french team Nexus VI was made with Blender and E-Cycles.
Artists using E-Cycles
Minimum system requirements:
MacOS 10.14 for CPU rendering and MacOS 12.2 for Metal rendering.
The fastest and easiest photorealistic renderer for Blender. 100% compatible with Cycles, so you can use all your materials and add-ons while rendering on average 2x faster out of the box with CUDA. Features state of the art denoising technology, a streamlined UI for ease of use and fast workflows, Light Groups for very fast lighting setup, and much more.